Your Franchise Bible Coach?
1) How many locations do you currently operate?
No Locations Open Yet – We want to open a location soon and franchise
3 or More
2) Have people expressed an interest in owning and operating an outlet of your business?
3) How Long Have You Operated Your Business?
Less than one year
One to Three Years
Four Years Plus
4) Do you currently run a profitable business model?
5) What is your average unit volume (AUV)? This is the average gross revenue of one location.
$100,000 to $250,000
$251,000 to $500,000
$501,000 to $1,000,000
6) Do people ask if your business is a franchise?
7) Would you like to promote yourself to a Franchise Executive level so you can teach others how to be successful with your business model and let others run the front-line day-to-day operations?
8) Do you desire a “Golden Parachute” retirement option so you can build value and have a comfortable payout for later in life?
9) Have you considered opening more business locations due to your success?
10) Have you ever thought that you could make more money if you could duplicate your business?
11) Have you thought that you would love to finally get paid for your knowledge and expertise
12) Would you franchise your business if it was affordable and easy to implement?
13) What is the status of your operations and training manuals?
It is all in my head
Some written content but not organized
I have basic manuals
I have complete manuals and a learning management training system
14) What is your level of franchise experience?
I don’t have any franchise experience other than being a customer
I have done some research but have no real-world experience
I have operational experience in the franchise industry
I am a franchise Guru
15) What current infrastructure do you have in place?
I am the sole owner and operator
I have a business partner or partners
I have an experienced operational team that can serve in future franchise roles
I already have a franchise team in place
16) Tell us about your marketing and sales experience and skills
I am proficient in local marketing for my business but have no franchise marketing experience
I have some franchise marketing experience and can serve in a sales role
I have an experienced franchise marketing and sales director on my team
17) Do you have a budget available to fund your franchising project?
Do you want to get notifications from this site?