Your Franchise Bible Coach?
1) What type of business works best for you?
Location-based brick and mortar business
2) Have you operated your own business in the past?
3) How long have you been looking for a business to own?
Just started thinking about it
A few months
More than a year
4) Do you have family support to own your own business?
5) What income range works for you.
Gross revenue under $100,000 – Annual income of $20,000 to $35,000
Gross revenue of $100,000 to $250,000 – Annual income of $36,000 to $55,000
$251,000 to $500,000 – Annual income of $60,00 to $99,000
$501,000 to $1,000,000 – Annual income of $100,000 to $199,000
$1,000,000 plus – Annual income of $200,000 plus
6) Are you interested in owning more than one location eventually?
7) Would you like to promote yourself to “business owner” so you can earn what your worth and work hard to build you own business?
8) Do you desire a “Golden Parachute” retirement option so you can build value and have a comfortable pay out for later in life?
9) Are you able to live without income for a while to get you business up and running?
10) Are you open to owning a food/restaurant franchise?
11) Would you finally like to build something for yourself instead of building someone else’s business?
12) Would you buy a franchise if it was affordable and easy to implement?
13) What best describes your budget status? (Most financing options require a 20% down payment)
Down payment of $10,000 and a total investment of $50,000
Down payment of $20,000 and a total investment of $100,000
Down payment of $50,000 and a total investment of $250,000
Down payment of 100,000 and a total investment of $500,000
14) What is your level of franchise experience?
I don’t have any franchise experience other than being a customer
I have done some research but have no real-world experience
I have some operational experience in the franchise industry working for others
I am an experienced franchise owner
15) What current infrastructure do you have in place?
I am the sole owner and operator
I have a business partner or partners
Your team members will be a great asset as you grow your franchise business.
I already have a franchise team in place
16) Tell us about your marketing and sales experience and skills
I am have some marketing skills but have no franchise marketing experience
I have some basic marketing experience and can serve in a sales role
I have an experienced franchise marketing and sales director on my team
17) Are you ready to purchase a franchise if we can find you the perfect match?
Do you want to get notifications from this site?